Production Technician / Print Finisher for a Growth Company (Full Time OR Part Time)
Our company is one of the most innovative print companies in the UK. Our clients include some of the best-known brands in our target markets. Delivering amazing results to our clients, which is why they continue to return and we enjoy repeat business with them. Always investing in cutting edge technology, we constantly strive to offer the best quality and service.
We are searching for a highly motivated individual with a strong interest in graphics / print and working with their hands to join our Production Team in an essential role. Experience in the print industry would be an advantage, but full training will be provided.
Salary dependant on experience.
• You are a results-focused, energetic individual who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
• You have a passion for visual communication / graphics / print marketing.
• You enjoy working with your hands and creating something by the end of the day.
• You are highly organised, able to handle a variety of tasks in a tight deadline environment.
• You are able to integrate yourself into different departments and become a vital member of the team.
• You are confident and polite, and able to liaise with decision-makers appropriately with excellent communication skills.
• You want to work in a company where you will receive ongoing training and be continually challenged to excel.
• You are looking for a continually developing career with long-term opportunities, not just a job and a payday.
• You want to work in a medium-sized, fast-moving company where your individual contribution makes a difference.
• You like working as a member of a team and you still take 100% responsibility of your individual results.
• You want to work in a company that puts the customer at the heart of what they do.
• You are keen to learn new skills and develop and grow as an individual.
• Knowledge of our print industry is not vital as we offer first class training and support.
To apply to join our team, please fill in the form below, and don't forget to attach your CV. We try to reply to everyone, but this isn't always possible with high-demand. Best of luck!