We are constantly looking for ways to improve and innovate, and our partnership with Canon is key to this. Canon is a world-leading provider of professional printing equipment, providing Bigger Printing with a comprehensive range of tools to produce high-quality print graphics. Through our partnership with Canon, we have been able to push the boundaries of how display graphics are produced and able to be used.
We are proud to operate a comprehensive Canon workflow, from our proofing technology, to our super-sized flat-bed printers, and the very latest cutting-edge roll-to-roll printers.
Our most recent addition to our print armoury is the revolutionary Colorado 1640, manufactured by Canon. Arriving in Bigger Printing’s production facility towards the end of 2017, the Canon Océ Colorado 1640 provides the largest leap forward in print technology in years. The durable, colourfast technology delivers excellent aesthetics, and a wider colour gamut than other print processes, creating brighter, vibrant prints, with precise sharp dots. UVgel prints are cured instantly by the latest UV LED technology, providing odourless prints which are instantly ready for finishing and installation.
What does UVgel printing mean for our clients?
1) Blisteringly quick printing speeds – incredibly valuable when facing ever tightening deadlines
2) Lower running costs - attractive savings for our clients, especially on larger print runs
3) Brighter and more vibrant prints – UVgel has a huge colour gamut
4) The toughest UV cured inks ever – resulting in far less materials requiring additional sealing or lamination for protection, also contributing to further cost savings
5) More environmentally friendly printing – the Océ Colorado 1640 is an incredibly low heat and low power consumption printer
Watch the Canon Océ Colorado 1640 be installed, and watch the first graphics be printed
Watch our short video below showing the installation of the Canon Océ Colorado 1640 at Bigger Printing HQ, and the first prints run on the printer.
Our Canon Océ Arizona printers are versatile and offer huge capacity. We are able to print direct to super-sized display boards (up to 10ft by 8ft / 3m by 2.5m in size), and print with white ink to create huge impact – on a wide variety of materials including, but not limited to, composite aluminium, PVC, foamex, vinyl, plywood, acrylic, Contra Vision, display card, and wallpaper.
Watch the Canon Océ Arizona 360 XT be installed, and watch the first graphics be printed
Watch our short video below showing the installation of the Canon Océ Arizona 360 XT at Bigger Printing HQ, and the first prints run on the printer.